"I often change my mind, go full circle, and arrive at the beginning."

opposites
and
stacks
eventually
will repeat.










"I embrace contradictions, and dilemmas. I like gray areas, oxymorons and the feeling of falling backwards. My favorite colour is the purple found in a soap bubble. I prefer to swap and exchange things rather than use money. I seek alignments, paradoxes, chance circumstance, loops, impossibilities and wit encountered in everyday life. I often change my mind, go full circle, and arrive at the beginning." -Daniel Eatock



The idea of trading, and a society based on bartering thrills me. I love the idea of swapping something, agreeing on an equal value for two random objects or services. The dictionary defines agree as "to achieve or be in harmony." A harmonious trading post in space, where we come together to exchange.

Perhaps, someone would like to trade something? It's a start. And if it all fails, well then, I guess it's back to the beginning of the circle. At least we tried. And at least we still have our circle.


These two images by Martin Creed and Daniel Eatock remind me to tap Mr. Absurd's shoulder every know and then. Tap. Tap. Tap. Stack. tap. stack.







opposites
and
stacks
eventually
will repeat.


images :
1. martin creed
2. daniel eatock














-----------------------