3 stools

Howe London
93 Pimlico Road London


“I studied as a sculptor therefore form and texture are primary. Design must be pure and have great qualities which achieve timelessness. I want my furniture to survive and be appreciated for a long time, like the antiques I also sell. I love research and academic discoveries which tell you more about a piece, but the mood created by the design, scale, colour or condition is what really inspires me.”

Christopher Howe



















"Christopher’s career has been a fascinating one; in 1986, having just left Goldsmith’s College of Art, he took on a derelict shop in a small street in Belgravia. It opened with a small loan and stock found in markets and borrowed from friends, relying only on candles for lighting. A year on, after some building work the shop re-opened with a window displaying a Gae Aulenti lamp and a pair of Pierre Paulin white vinyl Tulip Chairs, an innovative style which has remained the essence of Christopher’s approach to antique dealing ever since."





go here to see the entire collection.
stunning and timeless...






-------