Blue thunder.

considering
blue,
and a
way to go home
again.






Jason Irla
"I have no house, only a shadow." 2009







Blue: a noun.


1. The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between green and indigo, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 490 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation, whose hue is that of a clear daytime sky; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.









(unknown blue lamp)














"Thinkin' of blue thunder Singin' to myself Thinkin' how fast it moves
Feelin how it turns I was singin' somethin Out on Route 128
Thinkin how blue it looks Singin out aloud
My my blue thunder My my blue thunder."

-Galaxie 500, Blue Thunder.















couple: submissive and dominant
(two blue lamps)








2. Gloomy; depressed





3.
Dismal or dreary.
















Out of the blue:


1. From an unexpected or unforeseen source: criticism that came out of the blue.


2. At a completely unexpected time: a long-unseen friend who appeared out of the blue.







.






Ellsworth Kelly, Blue over Orange, 1964








Into the blue,

1. At a far distance; into the unknown: spontaneously take a trip into the blue.

















Cheyney Thomspon,
untitled, (blue-red)
2009











.








.