Apartamento #08

....
"there are always a few days during a Los Angeles winter,
when the sky seems to open up, and all the water falls out."






"The afternoon I handed the keys to the new homeowners, there was a certain sadness I felt as I stood on the back porch, gazing off into the dense foliage, as the rain began to fall. In California, I’ve always welcomed the rain, as the sun is often in abundance. But there are always a few days during a Los Angeles winter, when the sky seems to open up, and all the water falls out."

- "The Backyard" by David John, in APARTAMENTO #08



Thank you Apartamento for asking me to be part of the latest edition. From the looks of the cover, this is going to be another mind-melting edition. Faye Toogood, Rafael Cardenas, Michael Stipe, Marcelo Krasilcic, Nathalie Du Pasquier, Patrick Parrish, and tons more....