"Get me away from here I'm dying
Play me a song to set me free..."


hollywood forever cemetery
vs
belle and sebastian







you know, we don't stand a chance!



Excited for this!
7:15pm Trainspotting
9:30pm Belle and Sebastian


We are delighted to announce a very special outdoor

performance at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery
in Los Angeles, on Tuesday October 5th, 2010.

The show will be preceded by a screening of Trainspotting.








Ooh! Get me away from here I'm dying
Play me a song to set me free
Nobody writes them like they used to
So it may as well be me
Here on my own now after hours
Here on my own now on a bus
Think of it this way
You could either be successful or be us
With our winning smiles, and us
With our catchy tunes and words
Now we're photogenic
You know, we don't stand a chance

- Get Me Away Here I'm Dying!
Belle and Sebastian









---------------------------