Portrait of a Man

Portrait
of a Man
pt. 21

Max Cooper
,
scientist turned musician.












warm

melodic
reverbed
bliss.
(more please....)






Max Cooper: I’m a scientist turned producer based in London,
and I make melodic electronic music. And my favorite possession is a barnacle factory.

Music is our appreciation of form, and maths is the study of form, on which science is built. So there is a strong link between science and music. These ideas are central to my personal interests, which drive my research and music, with the serie releases for example, where I have associated these sorts of ideas with the tracks and music videos. I am also working on a more explicit association, whereby scientific ideas will drive my music in a direct and audible sense





read more here..











Portrait
of a Man
pt. 21
Max Cooper


go to all

the portraits
of a man here..


-------------------