the weekend warriors.... pt 4

christoper wool
(Don't spray it)
the salvagers (silver lake)

"Cause it's getting kind of quiet in my city's head

Takes a teen age riot to get me out of bed right now"

Christopher Wool,"RIOT" ( this image was found on Susan's blog, Design by Proxy. )
Don't spray it, Spirit desire (face me), Spirit desire (don't displace me), Spirit desire, We will fall, Miss me, Don't dismiss me. teenage riot sir. you're gonna wanna listen.


Silverlake Architectural Salvage
might have moved to Pasadena, but they left this rotting plywood sign that continues to slowly disintegrate. I'm glad they did. For awhile, I thought it said the Silverlake Architectural Savage.....

"Since 2000, we have been offering some of the most unique and hard-to-find architectural salvage in the Los Angeles area. Antique and vintage items such as interior & exterior doors, plumbing (toilets, sinks, medicine cabinets, etc.), door & window hardware, interior & exterior lighting, metal & wooden casement windows, furniture, stained & leaded glass windows, outdoor & garden items and a vast array of ironwork and gates. Our inventory includes pieces taken from homes and buildings built during the Victorian, Arts & Crafts, Art Deco, Spanish Revival and Mid-Century Modern eras."