the weekend warriors.... pt 4

christoper wool
(Don't spray it)
vs
the salvagers (silver lake)

"Cause it's getting kind of quiet in my city's head

Takes a teen age riot to get me out of bed right now"














Christopher Wool,"RIOT" ( this image was found on Susan's blog, Design by Proxy. )
Don't spray it, Spirit desire (face me), Spirit desire (don't displace me), Spirit desire, We will fall, Miss me, Don't dismiss me. teenage riot sir. you're gonna wanna listen.





------------------



Silverlake Architectural Salvage
might have moved to Pasadena, but they left this rotting plywood sign that continues to slowly disintegrate. I'm glad they did. For awhile, I thought it said the Silverlake Architectural Savage.....



"Since 2000, we have been offering some of the most unique and hard-to-find architectural salvage in the Los Angeles area. Antique and vintage items such as interior & exterior doors, plumbing (toilets, sinks, medicine cabinets, etc.), door & window hardware, interior & exterior lighting, metal & wooden casement windows, furniture, stained & leaded glass windows, outdoor & garden items and a vast array of ironwork and gates. Our inventory includes pieces taken from homes and buildings built during the Victorian, Arts & Crafts, Art Deco, Spanish Revival and Mid-Century Modern eras."









-----------------------