"the cord lamp"








YHBHS just received the Cord Lamp via Brendan Ravenhill. The only problem now, is deciding where to put this beauty! Brendan Ravenhill informed me that this is the first edition, and that newer editions of the cord lamp will have porcelain components instead of the cast plastic. As a lover of design, I'm psyched to have an early edition, 10/30.

Thanks Brendan, and looking forward to more of your work!




------------



"When designing I seek to strike the perfect balance between form and function as well as materials and manufacturing methods. It was during my childhood years in Cote'd'Voire and summers in coastal Maine, that I fell in love with the functional beauty of working tools and wooden boats."

- Brendan Ravenhill.




The rest of this interview with Brendan Ravenhill on YHBHS. (Go here...).








----------------------