LAMA AUCTIONS
upcoming auction!

Sottsass + more...










Yesterday, Los Angeles Modern Auctions sent me some images from the upcoming auction on March 6, 2011 that will feature ETTORE SOTTSASS' designs, and never-before seen drawings from the Estate of Max Palevsky, all with no reserve! As a designer, it's extraordinary to see works of this magnitude firsthand and in such abundance. Needless to say, I jumped at the chance to preview some of the works in person!

Later this week, I'm visiting LAMA Auctions so that I can take a look at Sottsass' designs in the warehouse. As a designer with a fascination for iconic Italian design of the 80's, this is a rare chance to see these items. All next week, I'll be posting images from the upcoming auction, along with information about his life, and Max Palevsky's Malibu home. Stay tuned....






stay current!
read the LAMA blog here.
or
go to the LAMA site here.







--------------------------------