"Every great architect is - necessarily - a great poet"
aka
tell me your secrets,
and I might tell you mine.





























"Every great architect is - necessarily - a great poet"
aka
tell me your secrets,
and I might tell you mine.

1. bassamfellows
2. frank llyod wright





--------------





My work is all about merging the rationality

and clarity of Modernism with the warmth and texture of nature.
Bassamfellows



"Frank Lloyd Wright has indubitably left his mark on this age. But it is not merely the mark of an architect. Speaking before an audience in London during the late 1930s, Frank Lloyd Wright stated that "Every great architect is - necessarily - a great poet". Whether or not this is true of every great architect remains a matter of debate. There are few, however, who will not see in that statement an apt description, perhaps the most apt description, of Wright himself."

taken from here...













---------------------------------