paths.
&
small
worlds.









It is a small world! Recently my path crossed with a few new friends. A small world, made smaller by the internet. Read below: written by Cosmic Dust Co. (go to her tumbler here..)


"on my recent trip home to LA, a good friend of mine just moved into an amazing duplex in echo park/downtown. i had to opportunity to meet her wonderful neighbor david, who coincidentally runs the blog you have been here sometime. we got to talking and when he found out that me and my friend who were visiting, were living in new mexico, he just had a feeling that i was behind cosmic dust and nomadic way, and my friend was behind inside inside, et al. intuitive to say the least. check out his recent post about earthships and the documentary garbage warriors. "


Happy to have Inside next door to me for a few weeks. And was delightful to meet Comsic Dust / Nomadic Sun and share some conversation on the back porch. Thanks for introducing me to the idea of Earthships you guys. Hoping to plan a journey to New Mexico at some point, then onto Marfa, the Lighting Fields, and ending in Austin, Texas.


Lots to see and understand...







----------------------------