The death of a disco dancer
Well, it happens a lot 'round here
And if you think Peace Is a common goal
That goes to show How little you know
- the smiths.











kettner's, an old haunt of agathe christie and oscar wilde.






ilse crawford
of studio ilse
for
Kettner's
in soho, london....















(transforming, or whitewashed?)
the critics battle it out...







"This legendary venue was first opened by Auguste Kettner, chef to Napoleon III in 1867. Its recent refurbishment plays off the frisson of its proximity to the theatres… back to when it started, so conveniently situated next to the stage doors when it was a favourite of Edward VII and Lillie Langtry and Oscar Wilde. Kettners serves fresh, contemporary brasserie food and the different rooms and menus are versatile enough to suit all occasions and tastes from a casual lunch to pre-theatre meal or a special occasion. "





















"And in the darkened underpass I thought:
Oh God, my chance has come at last
(But then a strange fear gripped me and I Just couldn't ask)
Take me out tonight
Oh, take me anywhere,
I don't care I don't care."



















go to kettner's here...