"Sometime in the summer when we're lying in the grass
And the breeze, the breeze"









(elen phelan and neil clements.. more here.)

















(unknown image)







I'd like to touch you, but I've forgotten how
And said I didn't need you, but look at me now
Sometime in the summer when we're lying in the breeze
The breeze will kill me, the breeze will kill me


I tried to follow the path that you're on
Something in me is stubborn, I keep going wrong
If you can forgive me now, we'll meet up in another land
When the breeze has killed me, when the breeze has killed me








(aya yamamoto, photos here.....)














(unknown)



So if you see me passing by
Please hold me deep in your heart
And just remember I want to help you, I don't want to hurt you
Just remember I want to help you, I don't want to hurt you
So don't tear it apart

Well my baby cries when he's tired
My puppy howls with the moon



* * * * *



Bill Callahan, singing a song of Kath Bloom
read about the album here..
(inspired by and old post on RFTH... here..)