"I am always doing that which I cannot do,
in order that I may learn how to do it.
"
Pablo Picasso




Picasso's studio at Château de Vauvenargues
(via david hargrove, here..)











The Château de Vauvenargues where Pablo Picasso and his wife Jacqueline lived between 1959 and 1965 opened its doors on May 29. This château, built in the 17th century, was bought by Picasso in September 1958. It is where Pablo and Jacqueline Picasso were laid to rest, at the foot of the main steps on the terrace, when they died in 1973 and 1986.

DEATH holds no fear for me," Picasso recently told a friend. "It has a kind of beauty. What I am afraid of is falling ill and not being able to work. That's lost time." Right up to the end, Picasso lost no time.











Picasso sketch, paper.....












pablo, sketch in air.....